Sunday, September 15, 2013

Tough day

Today's been a tough one. For some reason I can't get my headache under control. A few doses of Tylenol and still nothing.  I'm extra dizzy today and off balance too.  My right eye is increasingly sensitive to light and the pain with just moving it is, well, painful.  I spent the majority of the day resting, watching movies and having a nap. It's nice to not have to be somewhere today. 

Laundry beckons, so I've folded the huge pile of clean clothes and now maybe another nap! Perhaps a wander down the driveway for some fresh air...maybe.

Dwayne is going to call the neuro office tomorrow to see if I can get help with my headache, and get on the docket for this Thursday, fingers crossed!  I don't know what's going on with my pain but it's not something I want to deal with much longer.  

Hope you were able to get out and enjoy some sun and fresh air!

Cheers!! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Hope it gets better! Love you lots, and sending you some hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs and love, my friend. Praying for a great sleep tonight and a surgery date for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope yOu slept well and woke up to NO headache or a manageable one. Thinking of you today my friend xoxo Lisa +Duane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope today is so much better than yesterday. Let me know if there is anything I can do! I have "People" in Abbotsford that know how to fold clothes and wash bathrooms and floors! :) Thank you for keeping us posted with honesty !

    ReplyDelete