Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Surgery date

After trying to contact the neurosurgeon office today for an hour (line busy constantly), Dwayne got frustrated and drove from Abbotsford to New Westminster and waltzed into the office.  He spoke to Dr M who confirmed I have a surgery date for Oct 3rd. At least it's a date! 

So, 2 more weeks of waiting and managing some symptoms.  To avoid being bumped the day of, I'm to show up in emergency on Oct 2nd and stay the night.  I'll be in for pre-op next week, making it harder to be bumped. 

That's it.  A date.  A plan.  Still moving forward!

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you daily! I'm
    Glad you have a date Hun!!
    What a guy Dwayne is! Go DW! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's very amazing!! What a gift to have such an advocate for me.

      Delete
  2. Yay! That's great news! Praying for you.. ...

    ReplyDelete