Friday, September 6, 2013

Ramblings of the day so far

Today was my MRI day.  Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy!  Actually, it was quite restful and nice to just be walked through the hour or so without having to think or wonder.

My mom took me in and waited the time that I was occupied and my Uncle Jack showed up to lend support.

We stopped by the New West gluten free bakery that I love and then over to Burger Heaven for a crazy yummy lunch!  It was nice to spend time today just in the moments of discovery.  It's actually quite interesting.  I don't feel different or sad or weird at all (but I'll use my brain issue to my advantage these days!).  I kind of feel better, I know there's a reason for my headaches and that there is a fairly simply solution.

Dr appointment on Tuesday will tell us more and Dwayne will be with me for that one.

Cheers everyone!  TGIF!

Diane
xo

2 comments:

  1. Love you and so happy to hear the MRI went smoothly! Prayers and love coming your way. I look forward to the good news after your follow up appointment!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear the MRI went well! Praying for you every day!

    ReplyDelete