Monday, September 2, 2013

Telling all, tough going.

Today, we (hubby and I) ventured out to talk to each of our parental units.  While sharing crappy  news is not at all nice, they all handled it so well.  My dad said, "take this to heart, only the good die young so you'll be around for a while"....thanks Dad!

With almost all of the siblings knowing, my sister still needs a visit tomorrow.  I'm not trying to drag this out at all, I'd prefer to just send a mass text to everyone so I don't have to relive the words every time.  Weird, maybe.  

Tomorrow I find out when my MRI will be for more in depth information.  I'm nervous to even make the phone call.  Although, answers are better than none.

I woke up (my second morning in a row) without a headache.  I've woken with a headache for months.  I just have gotten accustomed to taken tylenol as my morning routine.  The new meds the Neurologist has me on have helped a lot!  

Joy is much easier to find the more people know and continue to love me (us) anyway.  I don't have to lie to anyone.  Them: "How are you"    Me: "I'm great thanks"  (lies).  So instead of ruining someones weekend, I choose Joy!!!


Love and Joy,
Diane

1151024_652112091487138_626937864_n.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Mandarin, day two. Thinking of you every second and know that you are feeling loved by all your family and friends. M&D

    ReplyDelete