Sunday, October 20, 2013

What a blessing!

Yesterday, we were blessed to have The Trinity Western University work-day crew arrive with numerous helpers.  Some were in the house and some were outside working with Dwayne in the yard.  Leaves were raked, weeding done, garden beds ready for the winter and such.  Inside, I had a list of things to get done as well.  These students were amazing and so gracious as I was only able to sit and answer the occasional questions.  Our kids were, of course, amazing at helping and being my greatest advocates.

What a gift!! Pizza and pop were supplied to the starving University students to end their 3hrs of work.  Thank you TWU Spartans for blessing our family in such an amazing way!

Disclaimer: Kristin was right,  she usually is.

As I've crossed the line at 14 days since surgery (which really isn't that long), my exhaustion level has kicked in even further.  I could sleep all day and then some.  Sometimes I just have to close my eyes in the middle of a short visit with a friend, I'm sorry if I've done that to you.  The 4-6 months that I was initially told to get back to normal is clearly the right time line.  I'm working having no visitors on certain days so I can recuperate further.

No comments:

Post a Comment